Bridging the gap in End-of-life care
Rondout Savings Bank will donate $1,000 to the three organizations that receive the most votes!
Support us on Amazon!
Do you shop online at Amazon? Did you know that Amazon allows you to support your favorite charity every time you shop at no cost to you through their Amazon Smile program?
It’s easy to sign up for this great benefit. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com
- Make sure you are logged in to your Amazon account.
- You will be prompted to search for the charity of your choice. Search for “Circle of Friends for the Dying”
Note: If you are already supporting another charity on Amazon Smile, the charity will be listed under the Amazon search bar. Hover on the name of the charity and a box will appear where you can click “Change” to change your designated charity.
- The search results should show Circle of Friends for the Dying.
- Click the Select button for Circle of Friends for the Dying.
That’s it! You’ve now linked your Amazon Smile to Circle of Friends for the Dying to help us work to open Circle Home! Start shopping!
For more information about Amazon Smile, click here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about
Circle of Friends for the Dying is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. CFD does not receive any Medicare or Medicaid Funding, or private insurance reimbursement. CFD relies on the generous support of the community, including individuals, businesses, and philanthropic foundations.
The simplest way to give is by making a financial gift to support day-to-day operations. You may donate online or send a check. Circle of Friends for the Dying is also happy to accept In-Kind Donations.
By asking for support for this vital mission, CFD intends that our community stands for and exemplifies these important core values:
- Commitment to serving those with the greatest need and fewest resources
- Respect for every individual and dedication to improving their quality of life
- Recognition of dying and death as social and mindful experiences, rather than merely a medical event
- Promotion of volunteerism, intergenerational caregiving, and bedside learning for future caregivers
- Modeling fellowship, stewardship, and servant leadership
- Being a guidepost which other communities emulate