Circle Home will be financially supported by fundraising, grants, endowments, and contributions from community members, local businesses, residents, and their families.
A Capital Campaign has begun in 2019 to raise funds for the home renovation and two years of operating costs. The funding strategy is based on a projected June 2020 timeline to open the home.
Help us revolutionize end-of-life care.
“You are not focusing on the dying, you’re focusing on the living.”
Allison Vandooren, Volunteer at Joan Prince Home, Scotia, NY
The following elements of Circle Home offer donors the opportunity to honor a family member or friend by creating a permanent legacy.
- Family Eat-In Kitchen: $40,000
- Living Room: $20,000
- Welcome Garden (front yard & western edge): $25,000
- Dedicated Benches around property: $1000
- Legacy Garden Pavers: $500
- Resident Ramp with Garden Deck: $20,000
- Resident Bedrooms (two available): $25,000
- Two Window Seats/Guest Beds: $2,500
- Two Resident Beds: $1,500
- Shared Resident Bathroom: $40,000
- Quiet Room/Guest Bedroom & Bath: $20,000
- Resident Care Coordination Office: $10,000
- Volunteer Training/Community Room: $15,000